Wednesday 26 August 2015

In remembrance of Me

I am the wind which rustles your hair.
I am the sun which warms your body.
I am the rain which dances on your face.
I am the smell of flowers in the air,
and I am the flowers which send their fragrance upward.
I am the air which carries the fragrance.

I am the beginning of your first thought.
I am the end of your last.
I am the idea 
which sparked your most brilliant moment.
I am the glory of its fulfillment.
I am the feeling which fueled 
the most loving thing you ever did. 
I am the part of you 
which yearns for that feeling
again and again.

Whatever works for you,
whatever makes it happen
- whatever ritual, ceremony,
demonstration, meditation,
thought, song, word, or action it takes
for you to 'reconnect' 
- do this.
Do this in remembrance of Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment