Wednesday 28 May 2014

Eat Pray Love

I think I'm falling in love with you...

I'm not who you think I am, I'm just your fantasy

Rubbish..., you're real...your scars, your  talent, 
The fact that I only own a piece of crab bar and you accept that that's all I'm gonna do
I love your pain... and I love that when we're together I can make it go away
Your love is like hot panini...
And when I look into your eyes
I hear dolphins clapping...

Here's what he doesn't know yet, I disappear into the person I love
I am the permeable membrane. If I love you, you can have it all
My money, my time, my body, my dog,.. my dog's money...

I will assume your debts and project upon you all sorts of nifty qualities you never actually contemplated in yourself...
I will give you all these and more until I am so exhausted and depleted that the only way I can ever recover is by becoming infatuated with someone else...

It begins when the object of your affections bestows upon you a heady hallusigenic dose of something you've never even dared to admit you wanted.
An emotional speed ball of thunderous love and excitement.
Soon you start craving that attention with the hungry obsession of any junky

When it's withheld you turn sick...crazy not to mention resentful of the dealer who encouraged this addiction in the first place but now refuses to pony up the good stuff.
God damn him... and he used to give it to you for free...

Next stage finds you skinny,... shaking in a corner certain only that you would sell your soul just to have that one thing one more time.
Meanwhile the object of your adoration  is now repulsed by you,
He looks at you like someone hes never met before.
The irony is you can never blame him...

I mean check yourself out...You're a mess unrecognizable even to your own eyes

You have now reached infatuation's final destination...
The complete and merciless devaluation of self.

No comments:

Post a Comment