Monday 23 May 2011

My type

You wanted to get to know me.
Go ahead. Listen. Watch. Learn.

I am the type who likes meat.
I am the type who likes ice cream, cigarettes and beer.
I am the one who likes beautiful objects and beautiful views.
I like to rest and daydream.
I like to go to places.
I like to be on my own.
I like to create.
I like to like people.
I'd like it if you liked me.
I'd love it if you loved me.

I have a number ot flaws.
And, God knows, so do you.
But if you learn to see through them all,
you get to see all the rest that is there for you to love.
Know this: when you need me,
when you need to hold my hand,
when you need someone to dry your tears,
when you need a hug and a kiss,

I'll be there. I'll cry with you.
I'll kiss you and I'll love you.
And you'll feel good.
And you'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment